SySEnquiro is Enquiry Follow-up software specially designed by our software development team to help Businesses, Institutes, Colleges and to help all those who are facing problems during a very busy walk-in schedules and facing problems in collecting payments and due payments. It contains all the relevant and required features by which enquiries and other payment processes get easier as compare to they were in past.
- It helps during walk-ins for enquiry by reducing paper work and save data on servers.
- Remainder for follow-ups and due payments on daily basis.
- Provide a complete date wise record of payments paid by students.
- Print option provides facility to print all relevant information.
- Features like bulk SMS and bulk mail can be implemented easily.
SySAccounto software is an application software that records & processes accounting transactions within functional modules such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and trial balance. It functions as an accounting information system.. It varies greatly in its complexity and cost.
- Accounts receivable - where the company enters money received.
- Accounts payable - where the company enters its bills and pays money it owes.
- General ledger - the company's books
- Billing - where the company produces invoices to clients/customers.
- Stock/inventory - where the company keeps control of its inventory.
- Purchase order - where the company orders inventory.
- Sales order - where the company records customer orders for the supply of inventory
- Bookkeeping - where the company records collection and payment.
SySInvento is Inventory management software is a computer-based system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents. Companies use inventory management software to avoid product overstock and outages. SySInvento is a tool for organizing inventory data that before was generally stored in hard-copy form or in spreadsheets. It is often associated with and is similar to distribution software, as distributors that can compete with less cash tied up in inventories have a distinct advantage over their competitors.
- Cost savings
- Increased efficiency
- Warehouse organization
- Updated data
- Data security
- Insight into trends
We are here to help. Give us a call at 09425030694, 09827037932 to get a free demo